Strange?
Lately the strangest things have been happening to me, I'm not sure why. There must be some sort of gravitational pull between myself and the Twilight Zone. I'm going to start recounting some of those questionable moments here.
It all began when a recycling box started dancing in front of my window at work. No lie. I called a co-worker and said, "Look out your window there is a yellow thing with a recycling box around it's waist dancing. Yes I'm serious...no I didn't drink my lunch."
Then come the strange men though my door who hit on me constantly (see previous post). Lately it's been some contracted folks working around here. No fail at least twice a day Man X asks me for candy. Listen I know I'm a chunky girl, but that doesn't equate with me being a vending machine!
Last night I decided to get some groceries, maybe to fulfill Man X's vending machine fantasy. Wally World had tangelos on sale so I figured that I’d try to be somewhat healthy. No fail as I was looking through the bags to find the best one, a cute guy walks up. Figure it can't hurt to try out attempting to flirt with cute boy, have to brush off the skills once in a while. Needless to say the bottom of the bag in my hand busts and tangelos go rolling all over the aisle. Insert embarrassed face here.
Stay tuned for more strange occurrences in the life of the Funkiegoddess...
It all began when a recycling box started dancing in front of my window at work. No lie. I called a co-worker and said, "Look out your window there is a yellow thing with a recycling box around it's waist dancing. Yes I'm serious...no I didn't drink my lunch."
Then come the strange men though my door who hit on me constantly (see previous post). Lately it's been some contracted folks working around here. No fail at least twice a day Man X asks me for candy. Listen I know I'm a chunky girl, but that doesn't equate with me being a vending machine!
Last night I decided to get some groceries, maybe to fulfill Man X's vending machine fantasy. Wally World had tangelos on sale so I figured that I’d try to be somewhat healthy. No fail as I was looking through the bags to find the best one, a cute guy walks up. Figure it can't hurt to try out attempting to flirt with cute boy, have to brush off the skills once in a while. Needless to say the bottom of the bag in my hand busts and tangelos go rolling all over the aisle. Insert embarrassed face here.
Stay tuned for more strange occurrences in the life of the Funkiegoddess...
Comments
Post a Comment