Learning to Let Go
Ever have a moment that you know is probably a bad life choice? You know drink a little too much and act like an idiot in front of people you shouldn't? No…oh well it happens to the best of us… Ok or maybe just me… what's even better is when that person totally just denies ever even talking to you. Whoa, not a cool action. Oh well, goes back to my mantra that I'm going to let things go this year…oh wait! Maybe this was my first test! Crap I already failed….well it's not quite New Year's yet. I'm allowed a slip up every once in a while.
Learning to let go isn't exactly easy…I mean it has taken me 24 years to come to the realization I need to do that in general, let alone actually do it! So what recommendations do we have? The whole just don't let it bother you doesn't exactly work for me… I already know I need a thicker skin. Can I ask for that for Christmas? Place that right alongside my wishes of world peace, end to poverty, and my hunk who cooks, cleans, and will give me a back massage at the drop of a hat! I have more faith in seeing the first two then the last one ha!
I love you just the way you are! - kc
ReplyDelete